All About Pixies Includes:
Hour 1, 08 Minutes of Video
Includes 4 Downloads
Lifetime Access Reviews 10
All About Pixies
All About Pixies: From Classic to Edgy
Use this course to build confidence and develop your style to deliver classic or edgy pixie haircuts using Marina’s (@marinalantoshair) detailed approach to short feminine shapes. Both lessons can be adapted to different textures or personalized for the client that sits in your chair.
● Hand and body positioning techniques
● Detailing and customization methods
● Scissor and guarded razor techniques
● The difference between classic and edgy pixie hair cut results
Lesson 1: The Classic Pixie
● Learn to achieve a head hugging shape
● How to determine the appropriate length for hair texture
● How adaptations to hand and body position can produce alternative results
● How to detail and customize your classic pixie cut
Lesson 2: The Edgy Pixie
● How and when to combine scissor and guarded razor work
● How to use disconnection techniques to enhance styling versatility
● Dry cutting customization tips
● Learn the details that will set your pixie apart and give it an edgy feel
Follow along like a classic ‘look and learn’ or, better yet, with your own mannequin as a hands-on workshop.
10 Reviews for All About Pixies
“Excellent video and excellent work from Marina .She is amazing and you can learn a lot watching her.”
— MIDA A.
“I'm a Master Barber Stylist with nearly 40 yrs behind the chair now. This is my first experience with Marina and I have to say, this lady is fantastic! I love the way she knows her [email protected]
!. My eye is now following this woman.”
— STEVEN B.
“This video is easy to follow and Marina does an excellent job of explaining what she is doing and why. I would definitely love to see more videos from her!”
— MELISSA V.
“Thank You for thorough and professional lessons, and great choice of teacher as always And also I appreciate you met every aspect of topic that you advertised for . 🙏🏼❤️”
— NINA T.
“Im so glad I purchased this! I watched and tried it on my client and she loved the haircut I did. I wiah I took a pic of before and after photo of her. My client's smile after the haircut made me so happy! Thanks so much Marina! Im looking forward to learn more pixie cut turorial from you!”
— JENNIFER M.
“Literally learning new things every second in this course, absolutely amazing classes! Very well explanatory details from body movement to tools placement 👍🏻❤️”
— MY HONG H.
“I’ve been following Marina on Instagram for awhile. She really is amazing to watch. But having a class where we could hear her break down the why and how’s was quite a treat.
She dose everything with thought and is good at passing that on with the way she teaches. Totally worth the purchase. I will watch it over and over again.”
— KATRINA S.
“Great break down and approach to these haircuts. I like the way Gerard posed questions during the process. Excellent content. I would love to see a little more of the finish work in detailing and styling in future releases.”
— REN S.
“She does beautiful work. Love her”
— ROSEMARIE V.