Forever Curls Includes:
Hour 1, 36 Minutes of Video
Lifetime Access Reviews 22
Learn Expert Blonding Techniques for Healthier Curls
Naturally curly hair expert Leysa Carrillo (@leysahairandmakeup) teaches you how to safely lighten curls, create multidimensional blondes and how to care for textured hair, from consultation to after care. Forever Curls, a two-lesson course, is designed for you to follow along with your own mannequin as a hands-on workshop. Both lessons can be adapted for different hair textures and personalized for every client.
You will learn:
Lesson 1: Multidimensional Blonding Techniques
- Why which lightener you choose matters
- Why curly hair should be treated differently
- How to create a balayage result with a full-head foil application
- How to apply lightener and high lift color in the same foil
- How to lighten curly hair without damage
- A no-tangle backcombing method for teasylights
- The V and W diffusion application technique
- In-depth formulation and saturation/application techniques to create multidimensional blondes with long-lasting results
- How to establish guest expectations and stay in control of the consultation
- Understanding and managing different curl types
- How to schedule and price your expertise and services
- Selecting the proper product(s) during the service
Lesson 2: Foil Retouching and Mastering the Money Piece
- How to foil retouch and create stunning face-frame highlights
- The zigzag sectioning technique
- How to master the money piece for a hairline that pops
- How to elongate a full head foil service
- The Forever Curl method on wavy and straight hair textures
- How to treat the hair throughout and after the service for healthy, long-lasting results
Born and raised in Cuba, Leysa Carrillo is a nationally recognized vibrant hair colorist and curly hair expert based in Las Vegas, Nevada, with more than 11 years of experience. As a Cosmoprof Education Team member and founder of Forever Curls education, Leysa is passionate about taking education to the next level in areas such as hair care, trending styles and the curl movement. When she isn’t at her salon working with clients, she appears as a respected educator and panelist around the country at some of the most influential beauty industry events and shows.
High Lift Color
20 Volume Developer
2 Color Brushes
2 Color Bowls
Long Tail Comb
22 Reviews for Forever Curls
“Love that I can have this technique in my tool belt! Great curl/texture lifting education. So important to keep the developer low and keep those curls alive!”
— AUDREY H.
“This class is informative.”
— LISA H.
“What High Lift color tone was used in this technique? N,A,C etc... love learning this technique can’t wait to try it.”
— RHONDA M.
“Love the class!”
— JUANA L.
“islam,i am a natural hair stylist i love this video,i love leysa transparency n honesty. thank you leysa love 💗”
— VALERIE P.
“Great video! I learned so much and can’t wait to see more from Leysa.”
— TANJA M.
“Really enjoyed the sessions very informative and shows you how to change it up.”
— MARY T.
“Wow. This was so full of information. Definitely worth the money for all the extras it contained.”
— NATASHA L.
“Great video in every aspect. I'm excited to try both techniques.”
— COURTNEY W.
“Love that she did explain all the whys, through and detailed explanation!”
— NANCY T.
“Great class! Thank you”
— MARIE R.
“Truly amazing. Sooooo much knowledge. I can't recommend it enough!”
— COURTNEY H.
“Love it! Full of information, thank you!”
— SHAWNTAE Y.
“Amazing technique! I loved this class and can’t wait to take another one.”
— DARIA R.
“I have actually practiced this technique on my cousin and it turned out great! Most importantly she loved it! Cant wait to do the touch up. Great class! Felicitaciones!”
— MARTA Z.
“Thank you Leysa! This video and technique is so useful!! I love the High Lift and Lightener combination for longevity!”
— ADRIANA R.
“Leysa is amazing! She shares all the tricks and why she does them!”
— MIRNA N.
“I love, love, love this course! Thank you Leysa!”
— TAREN M.
“Love this!!! Can’t wait to try it!! Very detailed ❤️”
— RHONDA M.
“Lovely! Curly hair is my favourite type of hair and anything that add more knowledge to my love for curly hair is valuable Lesson for me. Loved the technique, And how she explained Especially because the lessons come from a textured hair artist makes it more real and valuable. As always camera angles And lightings were great. Thank You!”
— NINA T.
“Awesome class. Thank you.”
— REN S.
“I enjoyed the techniques on curly hair , there was a aha moment when checking for the life of the curl, pointed out important details that I have ignored, thank you Leysa”
— MARY T.