Learn scissor haircutting techniques like point cutting and slicing to create short bobs with soft texture and a modern feel.
Texured Mini-Bob Includes:
Judith Viola shares her signature #coolgirlhair scissor cutting techniques, inspired by the everyday It Girl. Using a modern approach and attitude, her ultra-short take on the bob is designed to be both strong and feminine. This is the perfect lesson to expand your vision of short haircutting for clients who are growing out their hair or ready for a transformation.
You will learn:
- How to use point cutting and slicing techniques to create a soft, feminine texture
- An approachable method to create subtle graduation
- How to work with the head’s natural curvature to enhance volume and silhouette
- Undercutting techniques to create a shorter bob line and an edgier look
- How to tailor density removal to achieve your client’s desired result
Judith Viola (@judeviola) thrives in an educational environment, whether she is the teacher or student. A #crafthairdresser at heart, she has carved a space in the industry with her recognizable style and constant desire to learn and grow. With deep roots in Toni&Guy Hairdressing, Judith’s work marries precision and personalization. She designs unique looks for the individual, drawing inspiration from personal style with respect to modern nostalgia. Specializing in shorter, textured haircuts, Judith uses a combination of wet and dry cutting techniques to create styles that are both soft and bold. Judith’s personal mission is to align the visual and the technical through the mindful sharing of process. Today she achieves this as the creator of Headparty (@headparty), a movement of hairdressers seeking to connect beauty with thought.