Lifetime access to over 7 hours of color education from 2 of our industry’s most exciting and engaging educators, Lupe Voss & Cassandra McGlaughlin.
Color Bundle Includes:
Lup Voss’s Dimensional Blonding (Reg Price $59)
In this workshop, you will learn three contemporary blonding techniques and dozens of important lessons that will help elevate your color game. The techniques can be combined to control dimension and create healthy customized end results.
- Quick Cleanse (Wet Ombre) The quick cleanse is a fast and efficient way to lift out previous color from hair while leaving a perfect dimensional depth at the root! It can also be used for stunning effects on virgin hair.
- Seamless Blonding Learn “tipping” – an important form of backcombed color application. Tipping allows for seamless transitions in tone from root to end. Two variations will be taught to help you customize your seamless blonding from a whisper to a shout. This technique also incorporates foils.
- Shadow Root A meticulous application of color that produces an organic and highly customizable Shadow Root. By varying the depth of your application from section to section you can customized this highly on trend look.
Cassandra McGlaughlin’s Color Correction with Confidence (Reg Price $59)
In this in-depth Corrective Color Course, Cassandra McGlaughlin (@cassandraplatinum) tackles some of the most pressing questions facing stylists and owners alike. Join Cassandra on a journey of a successful Color Correction to take your color business to the next level.
Part 1: Before the Transformation: Consult, Schedule, and Price
- Strategize the service and ask the right questions of prospective clients
- Set up proper guest expectations and stay in control of the transformation
- Implement scheduling strategies to ensure the right amount of time for each color correction.
- Price your services with confidence
- Grow your color correction clientele using social media
Part 2: Complete the Transformation: Lighten, Treat, Tone, and Aftercare
- Dive deep into color theory, chemistry, and technique
- Color removal and lightening methods essential for any color correction specialist
- In-depth corrective toning formulation and applications
- When and how to treat the hair throughout the service for healthy, long-lasting results
- Prescribing the right aftercare to maintain results
Cassandra McGlaughlin (@cassandraplatinum) is an award-winning correction specialist who has mastered the art of the transformation. She brings together technical skill, in-depth color theory, and artistic color placement to create a modern take on classic hair.
While her knowledge is in-depth, Cassandra keeps her approaches to hair color and salon business simple. Her passion for keeping techniques deeply rooted in salon reality combined with her skills as an educator has made one of the most requested color educators in the US.
Named one of Modern Salon’s “2015 Top Five Instagrammers to Watch”, Cassandra is devoted to empowering hairdressers and salon owners through education.
Lupe Voss’ enthusiasm and unparalleled technical abilities are responsible for her successful rise as one of the most sought-after hair color educators in the world today.
The owner of the successful Julian August Salon, Lupe is also a leading Aveda Advanced Academy educator. She is founder of Hair Color Magic, a traveling color academy specializing in workshops on creative placement and the art of formulation for customized color.
Lupe is renowned for her technical acumen and “real-life”, authentic teaching style. She has a passion for learning and a heartfelt desire to make education fun and effective.